I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me !... Phil 4:13

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Asia-Marie
 Ms. Babb
Wednesday November 13th 2013

                                      The Best Week Every
          Deep down in Orangeville there's a place called Teen Ranch is an extraordinary place that everyone loves. Why wouldn't everyone not love Teen Ranch? It has the best cabins, food, and board games.

          At Teen Ranch I as in the Dunn Cabin. The girls in my cabin were Jhazel, Dakari, Prestine, Dianne, Makayla, Praveena, Azia and I. In my cabin we were all talking about who we liked and other personal things. One by one we all fell asleep after we stopped talking. Our shower schedule was Jhazel, Azia, and Praveena showered in the night and Dianne, Prestine, Dakari, Makaya, and I showered in the morning. When you walked in the door you see 4 bunk beds and a closet on your left hand side. Across the closet there is a door that leads to the bathroom. When you go into the bathroom when u look your right you will see two showers and two stalls. If u look to your left there is extra room filled with a bunk bed and a closet. Still looking to your left there is two sinks and that's what you will see in the Dunn Cabin. Before we go to bed we hug and say goodnight to each other. After we said a prayer and Dakari and I said a bedtime prayer that we learned and then Azia will say something and then the Our Father we all say.

          Every day at Teen Ranch we ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining room. On the first day we got there and I was on clean up and set up. I loved being on clean up and set up because it's like you're in charge of your table. We ate some very good food. My favourite meal was the chicken pot pie with curly fries. Every meal we sat with different people each time. When we sat at different tables we got to bond so much and that brought us closer to everybody. You could never say that the food wasn't great because it was always very delicious.     
         
          On Tuesday night we went down stairs and played games. There were lots of games to play like twister, ping pong, air hockey, and shuffle. My favourite game was ping pong because I didn't really play good but it was so bad it was hilarious so I was too busy laughing and having so much fun that I forgot how bad I was. When I first played a match it was Jhazel and I against Christian and Cherokee. The second time I played it was Kevin and I against John and Jhazel. After that I played twister with Jhazel, Vanessa, Dakari, Prestine and I. During twister all of us were eating chips while we were playing. Then I moved on to air hockey I played against Jade, Christian, and Kyle. Air hockey was fun but I really liked all the games. Board game night was fun because u got to bond with everyone there and play games all night.

          Teen Ranch was so much fun you wouldn't believe!! If you were there you would want to do board game night, sleep over night with your friends in the best cabin ever, and eat the best food ever. Ya I know you would. Teen Ranch is the best and everyone should go to this awesome place in Orangeville.   

No comments:

Post a Comment