I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me !... Phil 4:13

Friday 22 November 2013

Name: Chadd                         Date: Wednesday November 13
Teacher: Ms. Babb
My exhilarating Teen Ranch trip
Have you been to Teen ranch? If you have how was your experience? My experience at teen ranch was excellent! We did very exciting activities. Like predator vs. prey, rock climbing, a bonfire, and horseback riding. They also provided food, drinks, and shelter. Being at teen ranch was definitely better than being at home or being on the internet. Teen ranch will always be one of the most memorable moments to me.
 Cabin life was very exciting, my first impression when I saw the cabin was "This is great!" because it would be a chance to be more independent. There were also some rambunctious moments, Laughing were contagious.   When one person laughs that make someone else laugh, then someone else, and eventually the whole cabin were laughing. Especially at night, It' was hard to avoid laughing so sometimes you'd just explode with laughter. I actually enjoyed waking up; waking up by myself meant that I'm becoming more independent.   Sometimes it was hard to wake up because I couldn't get a good night's sleep that was because of the noise from the snorers, the snorers always happen to fall asleep.   I can't cope with snoring, but I had to do my best to ignore the snoring that sounded like a 90 foot monster on a rampage and try and sleep because I had a busy morning.  Other than the snoring cabin life was fantastic.
 The horseback riding was the highlight of teen ranch! It was exceptional.   When I went to choose a horse I didn't know which one to pick, when I walked past Sammy he said "Naaaay!" like he wanted me to choose him.  So I did, Sammy was a young welsh pony, about 3 years old.   When I rode Sammy he was very

3 comments:

  1. Good job Chadd!!!! Nice choice of words like rambunctious and contagious. Your essay was very interesting but it kinda cut off at the end and I wanted to read more so it kept me like what where's the rest of it. Your essay was overall really great because your essay was not boring and saying its so great you used a good choice of words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chadd,
    I like your essay because of how you used detail. The funniest part was when you said laughing was contagious, and when you laughed so hard you thought you would have exploded! This is a great essay! :) Good job!
    Jordan beeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very good essay Chadd ( wanted to say bad, but it would be mean) I saw alot of Metaphor's other than that it was very interesting -Royston (Roystann)

    ReplyDelete